Retrieve records from the Data Axle Database
Data Axle delivery options fall under two categories: Search and Subscribe. Use these options individually or in combination based on your needs.
Query Data Axle's real-time database.
- Search API - Find relevant with free-form queries, targeted filters and geocoordinates.
- Scan API - Retrieve an entire list of records matching a filter.
- Match API - Provide records for matching and append any of Data Axle's attributes.
- Insights API - Run counts, tallies, fill rates, and other analytics.
Receive periodic notifications about updates to important records.
- File Delivery API - Retrieve files with the records and updates you care about.
- SFTP - Secure File Transfer for retrieving files using your existing delivery systems.
- Incremental File Delivery - Only records that changed within a time period.
- Match File Delivery - A collection of matched and appended records.
- Snapshot File Delivery - A segment of the real-time database.
How frequently you require deliveries impacts what type of delivery we recommend.
|One-time||Standalone Snapshot, Match|
|Monthly||Scheduled Snapshot, Incremental|
|Weekly||Scheduled Snapshot, Incremental|
Data Axle File Deliveries support JSON, XML, CSV, Pipe Delimited, and Flat CSV formats.
The JSON format best represents Data Axle data, supporting types, and nested structures. Files are delivered as newline-delimited JSON objects. Read more about the Data Axle Delivery Schema.
This option can be used to include labels for fields that contain lookup values. More information, including examples can be found in the Lookups API documentation.