1. View your accessible records
Select "Places Search" from your top navigation menu.
- Sort by any column.
- Click in the top left of the table to edit columns.
- Enter a search or filter name to initiate a query.
2. Filter by any field
Click on items in the left pane to find and choose fields to filter by.
- Each field supports various ways to filter.
- Drag search bricks together to “OR” criteria.
- Copy the URL to share your search.
3. Discover insights
Select Tally Report or Fill Rates Report by clicking the menu.
- Select up to 3 fields to generate a Tally Report.
- Click on each tally to view underlying records.
- Download the full set of results using .
4. Drill into details
Click on a record in the Places table to drill into the details.
- Scroll through field level data on the record.
- Use the left pane to navigate to a category of attributes.
- Provide feedback on data. Read more.